Saturday, April 23, 2011

No Worries


WOW! What an awesome response to my first couple of blog entries. I had no idea this blogging thing could be so therapeutic, so here goes again.

One of the main struggles I have dealt with concerning my boys was the not knowing what the future will hold. No doctor or therapist ever had the answer for me, but nobody knows the answer to his or her future. So what was all this worrying for? My biggest fear….if something happens to Lee and I who will care for my children with special needs? It’s a huge task for someone to care for 2 special needs children. What happens when we are 80? Will we be too fragile to care for them? You know what….at the end of the day it doesn’t matter. The Lord will take care of them and I can’t continue to worry about what tomorrow holds. I can’t wait for the day we all meet our Lord and Savior Jesus. My boys will be perfectly healthy. They will walk, talk, and tell me everything they always wanted to but couldn’t. This is the day I am waiting for. I would never want to change who they are now, because if I changed them they would not be Carter or Logan anymore. They have taught me more than any professor ever could. They taught me compassion, trusting in the Lord, patience, forgiveness, what it’s like to love someone unconditionally. My heart is so full and I truly feel utterly blessed that the Lord entrusted me with my precious special children. He honored me by giving me these children….He loved me enough to bless me with my wonderfully abnormal life! Thank you Jesus for all your blessings!

5 comments:

  1. I love this pic of those precious baby boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is horrible, but I'm not sure which is which!!! Carter on the left and Logan on the right? The one of the left REALLY favors Dylan in this pic!!! BIG TIME! Such a cute pics of "my" sweet boys! Could eat em up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Carter on left! he was a chunky monkey!! aren't they precious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! They are so cute! And to address your concerns- If anything were to happen to you and Lee, I will do whatever you wish me to do for the boys. I will 100% follow your wishes. Those angels will never need for caring. It is amazing to witness your spiritual growth over the years. Now maybe I can learn something from you. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously, you gotta stop it... i am crying AGAIN :) - maybe i need to take a pill or something.. haha
    LOOK how FLIPPIN CUTE they are!! i just wanna squish those cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete