Sunday, May 15, 2011

Friends


How special are my friends? Let me count the ways....my heart aches when they hurt. I have 3 very special friends who have lost their children. These tragedies have broken me down to my core (my body aches). It hurts my heart to go thru this with them and try to be of some help. I feel like it is happening to me, but all I can do is be here for anything and everything they need and I know they would do the same for me. Well actually they have been there for me- it may not be a death, but when my boys were born I needed support and they tried to help. I wasn't very receptive to them and I wish I would have let them in more than I did, but they are here for me now and that is all that matters now. This is possibly the hardest struggle for me because death is so final there is really nothing I can do for them, but pray. Oh my goodness do I pray for them to find peace and for the Lord to turn this tragedy into something other than sadness. I am really struggling right now, I do not even want to attend my graduation. I just want to stay with my friend constantly because I know she needs me. I know what I am feeling and can't imagine the pain in here heart and how she is suffering. I ask all my friends to please pray and just pray some more. (then pray again later) and then one more time pray again. Lord, Please take this pain from them! I know my boys have angels with them all the time and Savannah and Shelby are right there with them watching over them. That makes me feel good that 2 sweet special girls are keeping them safe and when it's time for us to go home....we shall all be reunited. Till we meet again!

2 comments:

  1. How special are you?? I could not have made it through the tradegy of losing this sweet baby without you, Kari, Mel, Jana, Jenn and Shannan. You have MADE me get out of bed most mornings when I wanted to lay and cry all day. You have organized my life, Savannah's things, washed clothes, cleaned, drove me around and most of all just been the one ROCK that I could definitely count on. People would ask me questions and I would say, I don't know but Toni will be here any minute so ask her or get her to do it. I COULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THROUGH WITHOUT MY T!!!! I love you and cherish our friendship!! I thank God for you everyday!! XOX

    ReplyDelete